dBS Solutions are pleased to be working with James Eade to bring his fantastic City & Guilds in BS7909 Temporary power systems to the North West. This three-day qualification covers:
- The requirements and practical application of legislation, relevant standards (such as BS 7909 and BS 7671), IET guidance as well as related industry guidance from the ABTT and PLASA
- The role earth plays in electrical safety common earthing arrangements, protective bonding requirements and generator earthing
- The application of different electrical protection methods, including the selection of appropriate devices and their correct use.
- Testing and inspection of equipment and temporary systems, including the reporting requirements of BS 7909. This also includes a practical element using test equipment supplied by the trainer.
- Managing temporary electrical systems in accordance with BS 7909 including practical steps to assessing electrical risks, especially in special locations (e.g. wet locations or those with greater risk of mechanical damage)
- Generator operation and housekeeping and supply arrangements in mobile and transportable units
This course takes place in July in Warrington and you can book your place here.