2016 has been a busy year at dBS Solutions. As we move into a new year, we are looking to add to our team a unique individual who can help us develop our warehouse systems, to ensure we maintain the highest standards of equipment preparation. If you think you have what it takes, please get in contact using the email below.
dBS Solutions Head of Warehouse & Preparation.
dBS Solutions are seeking an experienced, self motivated, professional with a strong work ethic to join our small team. The successful candidate will be familiar with power, lighting, staging and audio disciplines in a warehouse environment and able to fulfil the following criteria.
- Experience of running and organising a busy warehouse.
- A tidy work flow and mentality.
- A vast experience in preparing audio and lighting equipment to the highest standards, an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Ensure quality control systems are adopted and implemented.
- Responsibility for equipment testing, inspections, storage, preparation and dispatch.
- Maintenance and organisation of warehouse.
- Liaise with the Director and Project Management Team.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Scheduling of deliveries, collections and truck logistics.
- Responsibility for warehouse health and safety and safe working systems.
- Ensure vehicles, plant machinery and stock are maintained to the required standard.
- Overseeing purchasing of stock and equipment.
- Manage the timely repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Familiarity of our inventory control system, Rental desk or other similar systems.
- This role will be based on a 45-hour week of annualised hours. The roles core hours are weekdays however due to the nature of our business and subsequent workload, these hours may vary with occasional weekend and evening work.
The salary offered will be competitive and based on experience.
Please send full CV with covering letter indicating salary expectations to Staff@dbs-solutions.co.uk. The closing date for applications has been extended to March 8th.